Black Beauty Reviews and Life Style Stuff

Sunday 15 May 2016

New Hair: Dip-Dye Silver Mico-braids


So since the dip dye fad really kicked in, when you go to black hair shops you can usually find dip dye hair for braiding in the usual colours, blonde, red, brown, purple.

But thats not going to work if you want the Storm aesthetic. Anyway, if you dig around in maybe Brixton in London or something you maybe to find it in bulk for straight braids.

However if like me you like curly or wavy hair this is impossible.However my mate Shakira one day was like "why don't you just bye the weave version the cut it". Which I was like - "duh why didn't I think of that?" So I took to eBay and got a couple of packs of these and TADA! - going lighter next time :)





A photo posted by Susuana Amoah (@susuana_xx) on
And to help others get some ideas I've created this Pinterest Borad :)







Take Care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment