Black Beauty Reviews and Life Style Stuff

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Craftivism - Brush candy jar!

So a few weeks a go I was watching a youtube video on make up  collection organisation. For some reason I really find those types of videos calming/ satisfying lol. Well I like make up and I like cute organiser stuff so I guess its a match made in heaven.                                                   

Anyway one woman had a candy jar that she put her brushes in. I thought that was a great idea, because I sometimes go away for long periods of time, I have a nosey cat and I'm concerned with dust and dirt settling on my brushes. So at first I bought a glass jar but it was too small, then I got a plastic two litre one and it was way to tall. Then I was like whatever I'll cut it up and this is the finished result :) BTW why does glitter take forever to dry!!




Take care!

Susuana xx


No comments:

Post a Comment