Black Beauty Reviews and Life Style Stuff

Sunday 20 March 2016

My New Nude Eyeshadow Palette

Hi lovelies, 

So if you you've been following my blog for a while, you would have seen that I'm trying to get better at eyeshadow makeup. So far this year, I've realised that I have quite heavy lids and the importance of a good transition shade. My eyelids are also quite dark and get oily so having a good base and primer is important. I recently bought a Morphe palette (35W), however I didn't really feel like it had good matte nude shades for my skin tone so I decided to make my own palette. So I went to MAC and bought an empty palette for £5 and did some YouTube Research for shades that would look good on me. 


  1. MakeUp Geek - Cocoa Bear: Has a warm tone 
  2. MakeUp Geek - Country Girl: A bit shimmery and auburn-like
  3. MakeUp Geek - Latte: Perfect nude for WOC 
  4. Morphe Brushes - Granite: Darker crease colour with a bit of shimmer
All these shadows are under £5 and my go-to eye primer (which I placed on my hand to do the swatches) is the Milani Eyeshadow primer. Also I got my first ever Morphe Brushes brush (MB24) which I am really excited about because I have quite large eyes and its a big brush! :) 


Well, I hope this blogpost has helped you make good life choices! - See you next time!


Susuana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment