Black Beauty Reviews and Life Style Stuff

Monday 25 July 2016

My Top 5 Contouring Products for Dark Skin

When contouring made its way to the mainstream make up loving scene it was one of those things that were also difficult to get grips with as darker skinned person. I'm too dark even for the LA Girl Pro concealers! So I decided to write a bit about my favourite products to use. My shades are: MAC (NW45/NC50) / Maybelline Fit Me (Coconut #355) / L'Oreal Paris True Match (8.N Cappuccino).  I have another blog post the (drugstore) foundations I use which you can read here. Also my fave brushes to use are the H&M Angled Blush brush (for powder) and the Real Techniques Sculpting Brush (for cream/liquid) and the Makeup geek rounded blush brush. 



Here is my Top 5 :)

This is a dark bronzer that makes your glow in the sun. One of my faves for no-makeup make up.

I like this one better than scandal because its warm. Great product at a good price.

This is a very strong decent colour, should have really bought this instead of chestnut. 

This is a similar colour to the the Cover girl powder but in stick form.

If you like your contour with a very cool tone this is for you. 



Happy Contouring!

Susuana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment